Friday, June 16, 2006

New Script Trial on www.reverberation.co.uk

Inbetween the World Cup matches I've tried to keep doing a little bit more work on the design and general look of the website reverberation.
At the moment on the photos page, I've got a new mouseover script displaying the artist and live venue the photos were taken at. If you go to two of the pages Ian McCulloch and Rick Witter.
I'm trying a little caption on the photos.
Any Feedback on how the scripts etc look would be gratefully recieved.

tags
, ,
, ,

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger reverberation said...

Yep,still got to get a script for that 1 yet mate.
Although if I don't bother with 1, I won't get all Simon's mates spamming me!

 
At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

By gum young man, your website has certainly smartened itself up since I last paid a visit.
Excellent new photos too. That Transvision lady would certainly be on my list if I were a younger man. Golly!

 
At 10:20 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

I'd forgot how to use that word myself by Golly!
Well done harry the haddock!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home