Sunday, May 28, 2006

Update on the New Look website

Over the weekend I've been spending some time on creating a whole new look, style and design to my main website reverberation, (still running the old theme.)
At the moment I'm running with a "live band and audience type theme" but as usual after a while like most things in life things start to become old? in need of refreshment? are these the right words to describe a full over-haul of the whole website?. Anyway as the more and more I start tinkering with every little detail there always seems to be something else to be added somewhere along the way.
Most of the basic stuff behind the "New Look" is done and now it's all the time sapping stuff that I'm working with e.g photos all need to be resized for better viewing etc, and I've dug out a lot of old photos (from some of the first gigs I went to after leaving school in the late 1980's) and scanned them. In my own view I think it's probably basic but effective and personally for me thats what i'm aiming for so, hopefully but that's aswell as maybe the New Look will tie in with the colour scheme I've changed to here.
tags,
, ,

2 Comments:

At 7:49 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

mmm...I do like the sound of that title. Will I get my own tyre to swing on?

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger reverberation said...

The smell of rubber is with me and I long to fling my own excrement at passers by...AAhhh the tranquility of the latset yoga type craze that will sweep the nation ...-... Shredded Wheatism...
blergh (with fingertips of right hand obskewered by bluecoat pocket, fingers straight and rigid, tightly clasped together pointing down toward Hell, thumb at right-angle, spouting utter verbal shite...)
Long Live Old Shredded Wheat'heed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home