Thursday, April 27, 2006

This Rat's Race is Run

After a couple of weeks of 'Non-Blogging' I had started to think that living here in the upper-outer nether regions of Inverness was starting to become a bit of a bore. After having a week or so holiday from the usual wake up - get up - go to work - switch off brain - don't look at clock - finish work - go home - start to have life again (all this excitement everyday... and still remembering to breathe!!!), tonight I was given a sign from the GOD OF BLOG himself.
Whilst walking to the shop at the top of my estate I followed my usual quick route of cutting through the houses to the main road and on as quickly as possible. Anyhow as I get into the cul-de-sac before the main road I crossed the grass to the pavement and did a double take to see if I had really seen the now flattened body of a rat on the road. So as not to draw attention to myself taking a photo with my phone camera I took the picture whilst walking and oddly enough caught my left foot in the side of the photo (which now gives the size ratio etc of the recent vermin roadkill).
I'm glad it got wasted 'cos Roland Rat was a bastard aswell.

C'mon the Pied Piper of Culloden!!!


tags,
, ,
,

5 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter does move in mysterious ways.

 
At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see a young man with such clean shoes in this day and age.

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger kats said...

oh yuk!

 
At 10:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous, if you give us your address i am sure Steve will send you that rat so you can have a friend.

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

An address would be great so we could forward all the 'shit of the day' to yourself to make money for yourself with.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home