Saturday, March 18, 2006

Even Jesus Loves Me !


"Or8 evry 1n yer calm the F**k Dahn!
Due to problems (with Blogger) earlier today there was a mad panic and a massive tumour growing in the minds of the flock that have chosen spiritual enlightenment in the readings and scriptures of this religion that is known as reverberation.
As you can all see there is nothing to fear except 'Life itself' when it comes down to it,... I set off into town on my dinner hour (precious that it is) to place a bet on a horse in the Cheltenham Gold Cup, Knowing fine well that it is St.Patrick's day by passing numerous 'tatty munchin' drunken Irish concrete layers languishing outside every Inn and Tavern the length and breadth of old Inverness town. (Although I was safe in the knowledge that Fiona (Queen of the Stands & Conqueror of all Gypsy's) had cleared me a safe path to bequeath my hard earned soverign's to the kind hearted and hand rubbing lady behind Ladbrokes counter.
Nay...,Yet I may have led you astray a little, I did retain some winnings from the wager by actually placing monies Each-Way on an Irish horse called 'Forget The Past' which was placed in 3rd at 11/1, so alls well that ends well you say eh?, except there's just 1 more question I've gotta ask ya (in a Peter Falk style) ... the woman that I passed on my way to the bookies that I did a massive body swerve to avoid called out to me as I passed her Jesus Loves You!, was this a sign from the Almighty himself??? who I had just mocked but the night before here with a book for 'Dummies'!!!
Did any spoons or other items of cutlery suddenly just bend for no apparent reason at all in your house around 3.15 p.m 16th March 2006?
Tags
, ,
, , , .

6 Comments:

At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on getting the site back up Steve, the flock was loosing its focus.

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

Cheers mate, but I think it was too late for old Mexican Pete, it seems the slight blip sent him to drink and bearing his chest tattoo of an old tea-clipper to all & sundry. I heard he was last seen frequenting the old Inn's & Tavern's down the harbour again.

 
At 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God help us all in these dark times.

 
At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus had a thing about fish, too!

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger TheManInTheHat said...

Did he wear a hat though?

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

The only hat Peter wears these days is a Tin Foil Beanie.
But on special occasions he has been known to sport a wig mullet type thing made from Black Industrial tape.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home