Friday, June 09, 2006

Another couple of days of my life wasted due to interweb activity

After countless hours of messing about with every ftp client known to man tonight just trying to upload more photos and pages etc to The MAIN SITE (New Look) and waiting for this BAG OF SHITE Blogger thing to come back from it's hourly maintenance thing I've decided that websites are Gay.
They can't decide which team they are batting for and therefore don't know which side their bread is buttered. I am half expecting some sort of march to pass by me tomorrow declaring that Blogger and all things that blog and ftp programs are in fact gay and were invented by gay people for gay people somewhere in Wales.
Anyway enuff said... The site is a bit behind (Pardon the pun!) because as you can guess every time I try to upload 1kb of information the dummy is spat.
mmmm... Think I'll have to leave the computer alone for a while as I might break a Metatarsal before the World Cup starts and the Scottish Press would love a story like that to write about as they have no significance whatsover to do with the forthcoming football action involving 32 of the best footballing countries in the world.
tags
, , , ,
, , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM , Blogger reverberation said...

Is that like getting a free mug with a £2.99 easter egg?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home