Thursday, January 11, 2007

Poormans Ant and Dec?

With the New Year now well and truly upon us I thought it was high time I got round to a bit of 'blogging' so, after a good Christmas and New Year holiday break, news reached me that the internets 'Poorman's Ant & Dec' James and Peter are now 'back in the blogging saddle' and riding their one trick ponies West toward the border of 'Olde Spam Town'.

Yee Haarh!!!


Granted it's been a while since anything of interest has appeared here but I have only the mere excuse of a holiday, a new job and changing my isp and modem etc, etc...
      and not the old "I'm not sure how to re-format my Windows ME" or "I'll do it after I've scratched my arse again" or "I'm waiting for the next Millenium Edition to upgrade" or "Dog Soldier's is on UK Gold 2 tonight" or "I was out all night howling at the moon". C'mon boy's the gauntlet has been thrown down, picked back up and slapped round your face like a mouldy old wet kipper from Skye!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer to think of them as the hilarious Cannon and Ball. Peter being the ball of course.

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger TINGLER said...

I'll give ya poor man;s ant and dec ya sassenach.
hope the new job's going well m8.

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

It was going to be that pair of scottish queens that do that house makeover thing's, so I think you got off a bit lucky!!!
Ya pair of old socks that are full of white wee wee.

 
At 7:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres no need for that Peter, a poor gay welsh mans Russ abbot who will be camping out for tickets to watch Sir Elton John in Inverness would be a more accurate statement.

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

I did hear that Reg Dwight was going to be playing Inverness (is it upstairs at the market bar?) and no doubt something will go wrong and he'll throw a hissy fit before storming off stage and heading to the public toilets just over the Kessock bridge for a bit of dogging/pikeing action with the Ferry and Tor boys at F*ck and Hardon Stores!

 
At 11:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, things are looking up! Maybe be wants a job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home