Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wordpress... Bah Humbug.

Well for the past 3 or 4 hours I've been messing around with photos from the last couple of gigs I've been to. After getting them all resized etc ready for the website I thought I would post a couple of reviews with a photo with each. Well think again...
A while ago I got the idea of having a couple of seperate blogs, one for general day to day stuff and nonsense and another for keeping all things music related on and try to keep the two seperate. So, I tried a wordpress blog for the music one just keeping it to myself for a bit until I decided if I liked it.
At first I was quite impressed with wordpress but now I'm not too sure if I'm going to use it, because everytime I try and do something there always seems to be a problem like the 2 hours I've just wasted writing the reviews on it and then losing them due to an error at wordpress' end.
Bah Humbug...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think word press has the edge over blogger, but when i used both i also cut and pasted my posts from open office.

Two hours! That sounds familiar.

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

The wordpress one is going to fall by the way side now I think.
It's a bit easier to mange both blogs through one dashboard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home