Tuesday, July 18, 2006

If Only Life At Work Was A Game!

Nothing much going on at the moment worth writing about except that most of time recently has been spent on the x-box playing "Black".I wasn't sure if I was going to take to this game after hearing conflicting reviews about it, but I have to say it's been keeping me entertained and I suppose thats what it's supposed to do. We can find fault with every game we play on every platform but not being one for this type of game usually I think on the whole it's in my Top Ten at the minute, but I do agree with Spoonbender that the only thing thats missing is the ability to jump.


If only this was my real life job!
Think of the fun I could have clearing the out buildings of hostilities!

tags

, ,

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont know if Fear is going to the xbox but its a class FPS.

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger kats said...

Oh, the time I waste playing computer games!

 
At 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much time would that be kats?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home