Sunday, March 11, 2007

Holiday .... I'd love one ....

Sunday Morning...

A great song by Lou Reed and The Velvet Underground ....

Nothing much happening at the moment on the website front... I can't get a chance!!!

Just taken a weeks holiday to do some much needed decorating around the house...

What a difference a new look and a coat of paint can make to the whole outlook and ambience of a room!!!

( Shit... it's all going a bit Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen now )...

When I first took the week off I thought 3 days at the most would surely suffice to paint a large front room, two hallways and stairway and then have some time to kick back and get some serious relaxation in...

My Arse...

No chance of that...

It was like painting the Sistine Chapel or the Forth Road Bridge...

2 days just Glossing the architraves and skirtings... then 2 days painting the front room.... followed by (what I thought would be the hard bit)... a day and a half on the hallways and stair...

After I'd painted I then turned to furnishings (girly or what?)...

That's when the new desk was purchased...

Aah well, it's done now and just for the sake of it I'll mention that I did the painting with pads (for Paul's sake)...

I now need a holiday...

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning pads, time always goes no where when theres jobs to be done and theres nothing more time consuming than decorating. Unless you are the paint master (Peter Noblog).

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

I know Peter Noblog should have been there on advisory grounds but he told me he was too busy with all his web design and blogging and weeks work in China painting some wall or summat.

 
At 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was told you always use knee pads when your entertaining your trev !! AS for painting you know what they say "if you can piss you can paint !!!". Never mind the china wall get Hadrians back up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home