Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I've Got Computer Problems Again...(No Alarms and No Surprise Here)

A quick update on the old blogging and website front...

Having a lot of problems with my pc at the moment and it seems to be doing everything again that happened before. I had to replace the Motherboard and lost a stick of memory in the process due to a resistor? blowing on the motherboard and rather like a suicide bomber it decided to splatter it's innards all over the memory with probably the thought of Computer Jihad.

So not much happening on the website and blogging front due to the damn thing deciding to shut down and restart every 10 minutes or so. I decided to send error reports to see if the default answer really was (A problem as occured and it could...well it mightbe...well really we are not sure what's wrong, but we've decided now that it could well be a driver error)....

But the latest response was it could be a RAM error or try turning the hardware acceleration down to nothing on your GeForce 5200 gfx card, and this could fix the error....

The search has now begun for another pc or laptop priced reasonably!

Which then begs the question....Can I justify a Laptop?. Where am I going to use the computer?. Do I need a Laptop when a desktop spec hugely outweighs a Laptops for the same price....

Aaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!.......

If only life was as simple as the annoying advert Picture It says!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God speed on the computer front, god speed!

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

Cheers Mate!
I know you know that I know you know the personal anguish and torture of the predicament I'm in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home