Saturday, February 04, 2006

Mad Dog's & Inverness Men Work In The Midday Sun...

As today goes I've not really done that much, exertions were kept to a minimum due to it being the weekend and only Mad Dogs & Invernesian's go out to work on a weekend. I don't know if the latter term I used (Invernesian's) is grammatically correct for a person born in Inverness or someone who dwells in Inverness but, nevertheless, I don't work weekends here Farm & Hardware Stores , but apparently there's "Good Times Ahead" ........ according to a Flyer.
  My time today has been mainly spent on the PC doing various tweaks to everything you seem to accumulate on the Internet and I've tried to give the blog a bit of a spruce up by adding a few buttons in the sidebar linking to some affiliates etc.
  I was also happy to see a couple of comments on a recent post from someone I don't know personally... , this has come down to me having a nose around other fellow britblog members sites in and around Inverness and leaving a comment on an interesting post Life In The Slow Lane (regards kat's from Culloden) about how our language is soon to become German based.
The only answer to this is BACK OFF BRUSSELS!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Blogger kats said...

ah, fame at last!

 
At 6:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, good times yes, but when?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home