Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Build It and They Will Come...

At last it's here, the long awaited blog for reverberation
After months of hardware problems and software errors, (for once non of my own doing) Old Prissy is running like an old battered Cortina once again. The main website has got the basics laid down and all it needs now is some time, effortand most importantly content putting on. So after least 2 hours trying to get some sort of blog up and running, encountering 1 knock back after another with countless names being kicked into touch it looks like this is it.
The whole general idea of my website is musically based, with my own reviews and photos of the gigs I have been to and when I actually get my head into gear again I will also be attempting to give my own views on music in general.
Hopefully I can try and get something on quite regularly as I feel it's something like this that the site has been sorely missing.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could to see your in the land of the living mannie.

 
At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see your spelling is improving mannie!

 
At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thonks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home