Friday, February 03, 2006

Back to Full On Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound man...

....and on the Third day of the Second Month in the year of Oure Lorde Two Thousend and Six he said "Let Steve have SOUND!!!". And the Nurse at the clinic did so give me audible sound again by using what could be described as a small clear plastic box type thing full of hot tap water attached to a squirty type thing which is then inserted into the ear to flush the hot water around the ear canal to clean out any small Roman Forts, other obstructions, loose masonary, debris or small animals sheltering from a harsh winter.
To try and put into perspective what it feels like I have done a before and after scenario with the use an imformative and complex diagram below...



After what took approximately 10 minutes it was over and done and the Nurse showed me what was causing the temporary Bungage. So as quick as a Jamaican Toboggonist I grabbed my Nokia 6680 portable communication device with built in image capturer and hurriedly sketched this somewhat alarming sight before my eyes,



If this is the shape of things to come in later life my ear blockages could well be harbouring a castle near you sometime...So watch out for the tokens you'll need to collect for the fantastic I Want To Pay 4 All and Smile! deal or I Love Not Getting In Here For Nowt! deal...
REMEMBER
CHECK PRESS FOR DETAILS

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Blogger kats said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Yours makes good reading. Greetings therefore from the west side of Inverness.

Kats

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger kats said...

Also, I'll put a link into my sidebar for you.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger reverberation said...

Thanks for the comments and the link kats,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home